0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Please rate tabs that you use

softcell62
Excellent idea LoudLon. We would soon get through all the unrated tabs in no time.
It would be great to get all the tabs on site rated.
Scooga
I try to rate each one I look up, but thier are so many tabs that are incorrect, 10 to 20 versions of one song. I do understand that we all here together so I will do all that I can to help.
softcell62
I think the best thing would be to rate every tab that we look at, especially the incorrect versions. It's the bad tabs we want to get removed to make way for all the better quality tabs.
mayhem
Yeah we need to lose the inferior tabs that are obviously bad! Ratings are essential for this to happen
mayhem
Hey Sid! Are your tabs getting rated more often?
Sidsquishus
I was asking that people rate the tabs they use, irrespective of author. It takes an extra bit of effort to come back and rate and I was trying to encourage people to do so.
Sidsquishus
I was asking that people rate the tabs they use, irrespective of author. It takes an extra bit of effort to come back and rate and I was trying to encourage people to do so.
mayhem
Your original request was understood Sid. As an author of tabs within this site have you noticed any change? Are people using & rating your tabs? I'm sure other authors can offer a response such as LoudLon, Linkin etc.
softcell62
I mainly use & rate tabs by bassm99 but I have done the same for Sid & other authors.

Reply to this thread