0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

What's your favorite band?

Towelie
Clutch
Quote:
Quote: You may as well be asking me what my favorite vital organ is. There are way too many bands I can't do without to be able to narrow it down to a single, all-time favorite. Hell, I'd have a tough time narrowing it down to a top twenty! Thanks for that Lon, I was looking for a way to answer the question when you hit the nail on the head, its impossible to pick out one single band
Lon brings up a very valid point. Also I agree Marko, it is impossible to pick just one band. But if I had to choose, I would say Dream Theater circa Images and Words (1992), or Metallica Kill 'em All through the Black Album (1983-1991).
johnny [staff]
I love dream theater. I am going to see them live in February for the first time.
Quote:
I love dream theater. I am going to see them live in February for the first time.
You lucky S.O.B. Let me know how it goes, and if Myung does that kick ass tapping solo form Metropolis or not.
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
Id say a 10 way tie between:

RHCP
BLink 182
Pendulum
Foo Fighters
Tycho
Gorillaz
Caramelos de Cianuro
Incubus
AC/DC
&… U2
LP
Maybe obvious choices but here goes:
The Beatles/The Rolling Stones/The Who/Led Zep/Bowie plus countless other 60's/70's bands.
I do like lots of other bands/artists over different decades but too many to list here.
Youri
Linkin Park
Been my favourite band for 7 years now !
The Birthday Massacre is hands down, without a doubt #1 in my opinion, but these bands come in close at #2 behind TBM: Lacuna Coil, RHCP, No Doubt, and In This Moment.

By the way, I do listen to Classic Rock. My dad raised me on that genre, so I have a huge amount of appreciation and love for bands from the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s. Not to mention how awesome bass lines where back then… Just throwing that out there
linkinpark232
Quote:
Linkin Park Been my favourite band for 7 years now !

I used to love them! Still do! Obviously because of my name! Been into them for about 3 years now
linkinpark232
Quote:
Quote: I love dream theater. I am going to see them live in February for the first time. You lucky S.O.B. Let me know how it goes, and if Myung does that kick ass tapping solo form Metropolis or not.

Would go see them but seeing Slayer, Exodus, and Suicidal Tendencies instead

Reply to this thread