0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Sad news

Marko1960
10 years ago
Report this message
At 3.09 GMT this morning, Jan 1 2014 my friends son, age 31, died from a serious head injury sustained in a vicious pre meditated attack, I taught him and his brother Karate in the 90s, their loss is my loss and bass tabs mean very little to me now. I just hope you are all safe and well, be good to each other, love is all we've got left, Mark
LoudLon [moderator]
What a terrible shame that is. I'm very sorry for your friend's son, Mark. I hope they catch the son of a bitch who did it. This all sounds like so much lip service, but I've been through something very similar myself, so believe me when I say my deepest thoughts and condolences go out to his family, his friends and you.

- Lon
Marko1960
Thanks Lon, the police have charged three teenagers with murder, the poor lad was lured to a party and attacked from behind with an ice pick, cowardly and senseless
Sidsquishus
I am very sorry, Marko. Terrible news. As a parent, this resonates horribly and deeply. My sincere condolences. It would be fine with me if those who committed the murder spent the rest of their lives in a dark, damp, cold prison.
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
Sorry to hear brother Marko i hope he finds his peace
im very sorry to hear that man what shocking news.that is truely horrible that some one would do such a thing .very sad news im sorry marko .very sad for you mate .i will be thinking of you pal .my very deepest condolences

Angus ..
I don't know what to say, other than I'm very sorry. I know that's not going to make anything any better though. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your friend. God's peace.
Marko1960
Thanks for all your kind words, I'll pass your best wishes to Marks parents
An innocent life is a terrible thing to waste. No parent should have to out live their kids. It just isn't right. And I totally agree Marko, love is all we got left.

Reply to this thread