0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

What Bass Is Everybody using? Strings Included.

I use a Warwick Corvette Standard Bubinga. It’s a four string and I use Ernnie Ball Cobat Slinkys in 110-55.
Currently own 2 and use both for gigging.

A 1989 4 string Fender P copy that i refurbished, golden oak satin finish on it now, custom 12 gauge shotgun shell volume and tone knobs, KMD-240 pickups with DR High Beams tuned at half step.

A 4-string Welch VJ-60 J Bass copy, 3-tone sunburst, tortoise pickguard, Wilkinson pickups and GHS medium pressurewounds tuned standard.

Quote:
I use a Warwick Corvette Standard Bubinga. It’s a four string and I use Ernnie Ball Cobat Slinkys in 110-55.
Nice. I've always wanted a Warwick, but I've never had the money. Then again a couple grand is a little steep for me.
Quote:
Nice. I've always wanted a Warwick, but I've never had the money. Then again a couple grand is a little steep for me.
Actually interesting story, I got mine used at a pawn shop for about 350$. The thing is absolutly immaculate and shows next to no signs of wear on it! But if you got the money I would definitely recommend it
Quote:
Quote: Nice. I've always wanted a Warwick, but I've never had the money. Then again a couple grand is a little steep for me. Actually interesting story, I got mine used at a pawn shop for about 350$. The thing is absolutly immaculate and shows next to no signs of wear on it! But if you got the money I would definitely recommend it
Score!!! That goes to show how dumb pawn brokers are when it comes to guitars and basses. My dad scored a ‘78 Epiphone 335 with the case and an amp for $200. We later took it to a guitar center and they estimated the guitar at like $2,300 or so. Also thinking about getting the John Myung custom Music Man Bongo 6. It’s a 6 string that has the bass, mid, and treble hard wired into the body. It has a 5 string neck, and it runs for about $3,500.
Only problem I had with the Colbolts was the D string broke after only 2 months.
Also thinking about getting the Genz Benz 4X12 bass cab with the Shuttlemax 12.0 Pre Amp. The cab is about 800 watts at peak power and the pre amp sits at 1,200 watts at peak power. That will be accompanied by a peddle board with about 15-20 peddles. A bit much I know, but so worth the cost.

Reply to this thread