0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The Most Overrated Musicians In The Biz Today

mayhem
Quote:
Quote: Quote: To me Pearl Jam is shit but I don't call them overrated. I fucking hate grunge. Pearl Jam's new album only sold because it was Pearl Jam. I heard it's their worst. And nah Slayer doesn't rule. There's a lot of death bsnds just as good. Such as Carcass. You listen to Death? WHAT! Your detailed analysis (or lack of it) of Pearl Jam staggers belief! You can slag off Pearl Jam but dare anyone say a word against your precious Marilyn Manson and you have a melt down! Pathetic!!!PJ were never Grunge, they just happen to come from Seattle and got grouped in with the Grunge bands. PJ were so much more than that. Their new album may not be their best but it still sounds better than a lot of other crap out right now and that includes your waste of space Marilyn Manson. That barely made sense

It made sense and you know it. In future i'll try to type in a format that might help you understand.
linkinpark232
Hahaha I honestly don't know what you're getting at. Dumb it down
mayhem
Sad to say in future i'll have to
linkinpark232
Can you do it right now? I mean, since your opinion is so high and mighty
mayhem
Patience! Don't sound too eager, it doesn't suit you. High and mighty? Me? I think not but thank you for your high praise!
linkinpark232
Oh you're welcome sir
Sidsquishus
This tread should be deleted, IMO.
mayhem
Once again Sid you are the voice of reason
Marko1960
Quote:
This tread should be deleted, IMO.
Very true, neither of them is making sense, their opinions are simply that and they shouldn't be fought over. I never call a band ‘Shit’, I just say I don't like their music, be it Marilyn Manson or Pearl Jam, they can't be shit if they have such a huge following and sell that many records. Come on lads, shake hands and let's move on
bass freak
One of them is making perfect sense!

Reply to this thread