0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Can someone help me post a picture please !

johnny880
The bass is the new Fender Players series maple buttercream. With a custom pick guard. It sounds so frigging good compared to my other P-Bass I sold. The picture I posted on imgur doesn't really do justice to the true color of the guitar or how good the graphics look on the pick guard. Shitty camera. I really wanted to post the pic here for you guys but that just isn't going to happen. Tired of trying. I hope one of you might take a peek at the bass on imgur. Let me know what you think. If you like it or if you think it blows goats !
johnny880
Quote:
ps that isn't my bass but a random picture from the internet, even so i was able to upload without any difficulties.
You are lucky. My brother tried on his BIBBASSTABS account as well. But he couldn't remember his password. He only uses this site to look up tabs. He tried to reset the password. BIGBASSTABS said there were sending a email to reset the password. He never received a email after numerous attempts. Pretty much gave up after that. Just because everything works for you does not mean that all the features work for everyone. Sad to say because they don't. My brother couldn't even reset his password for crying out loud…
johnny [staff]
The website will always say it sent an email even if that email isnt registered. Your brother can try making a new account.

Can you tell me what browser are you using and what operating system? I can never reproduce the bug
mr zee

The grabber has it.
johnny880
Hi Johnny.. The browser i am using is microsoft edge. And my operating system is Windows 8.1 if that helps. Hope it does. Thank you.
2nick3
Quote:
Quote: You can upload the photo to Google Photos or Imgur, or any of the other image sharing sites, and use the online linking method. It's easy, works great, and saves on storage space for the site here. I managed to load the pic to imgur Nick. But I still cant transfer it here. I don't know if you would want to try . Its the buttercream bass with the girl on the pickguard. You cant miss it. Its listed under the tag bass guitar when you do a search. Or if you don't want to do that can you tell me how to transfer it from imgur to here. Sorry I am new to imgur and still working it out. Thank you kindly for any help…

I wasn't able to find your picture on Imgur. Just go to the picture in your Imgur account, copy the Direct Link, then in your post here hit the Tree icon ( “Insert Image” ) and paste in the link.

johnny880
Hi Nick. It worked. Finally. That was torturous. WOOHOO. Thank you very much ! Thats my new bass. Sorry the pic sucks. The graphics and color are way better than the pic shows. But you get the jist of it. I may try to take a better pic. Funny how it works through imgur but not on BIGBASSTABS. Weird.
johnny880
And thanks to everyone else who has tried to help me post a damn pic…
johnny [staff]
love the color and the pinup girl, its great. would look great in a surf rock band
johnny880
Quote:
love the color and the pinup girl, its great. would look great in a surf rock band
Thanks Johnny. The color is a tad brighter than the picture. And the pickguard is brighter yellow as well. Love the bass. Sounds 10 times better than my other P-Bass. Also thanks for your help trying to sort things out. Much appreciated…

Reply to this thread