0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

My requests

Indavoid
Hi !

Can somebody look at my requests please ?
LoudLon [moderator]
When requesting a tab, be patient. If the tab hasn't been filled before it's bumped off the request page, request it again. Someone will get to it. Of course, if you get too tired of waiting, you could sit down and learn the song one note at a time. A lot of players start that way.

Understand, though, that music is subjective. It could be that there simply isn't anyone interested in tabbing a particular request. Them's the breaks.
johnny880
Quote:
When requesting a tab, be patient. If the tab hasn't been filled before it's bumped off the request page, request it again. Someone will get to it. Of course, if you get too tired of waiting, you could sit down and learn the song one note at a time. A lot of players start that way.Understand, though, that music is subjective. It could be that there simply isn't anyone interested in tabbing a particular request. Them's the breaks.
What LoudLon says is true. I request some crazy ass songs sometimes because I think the bass is good. But I never expect anyone to work on them. Bonus if they do. You just never know what will peek someones interest. Request them and cross your fingers…

Reply to this thread