0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Could use a little cheer...

johnny880
KAYLEE RODGERS HALLELJAH. DISABLED. 12 AND A KILLER VOICE…YOUTUBE.

johnny880
IT DOESNT GET BETTER THAN THAT

LoudLon [moderator]
Quote:
My main motto is: “I won't get depressed, period!”

Same here. I spent nearly ten years living with severe depression and it wrecked my entire life. Lost my job, my home, my car, my girl…it was like a bad country song come to life. One day I was checking out a yard sale and saw my reflection in a full-length mirror and realized I hated the person I saw in it. That was my moment of clarity. That day I made a promise to myself to get my shit together, and that's what I did.

That's ten years of my life I'll never get back. That's why I'll never let depression get the best of me again. I joke to my friends that I could wake up in the morning to find my penis amputated and spinning in a blender, and I wouldn't let it get me down. It would make peeing a lot harder, but I'd manage.
LP
Depression is a BITCH! Probably worse this time of year. I've known people that have suffered & it ain't fun. Lon you are lucky to get to the other side, not many are as fortunate.
Depression is useless. My glass isn't half empty, it's half full instead.
I'm not lonely because she left me, I'm free because she's gone.

Correct me if I'm wrong…

Johnny880, take up the challenge to team up with your bro and find him a new (and maybe better) job. Meanwhile find a way to cut costs for the time being. I know a few guys from the punk scene who are living from virtually nothing, BUT they're happy and feel free.
johnny880
Lon Jay LP. Many thanks ok. Kind words. Hard time. Yes depression is a bitch. I just don't get this place sometimes. You guys are great and your words mean so much going thru this crap…
johnny880
I keep picking up my bass and find it so hard to play. Everything is off. Its not cool to me. I like Loudlons quote. I wont get depressed period. I am going to try and have that attitude. Thanks again. It means so much ok. Its appreciated more than you know…
johnny [staff]
Could be you just burned out on the bass a bit. May I suggest a guitar or some other instrument for a short while. After that you'll come back and discover that you are now even a better bass player? Know what I mean?

Reply to this thread