0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The final try...

Swifty
Thumbs up to Constantine Isslamow and Cover solutions.Another decent one to follow is Jason Read
Swifty
Quote:
Thumbs up for Constantine Isslamow and Cover solutions.Another decent one to follow is Jason Read
johnny880
Quote:
Quote: I really like CoverSolutions. He is a really good bass player with excellent tabs. I also like a fellow Canadian Constantine Bass on youtube. Check him out. Thanks Johnny - I hadn't seen Constantine's stuff before (not sure how - he sure has a LOT of videos!!!), and he packages it very well.
My pleasure Nick. That's what it is all about isn't it. Helping each other out and giving each other tips and ideas. I can only check back every few days. Trying to take care of my brother. He plays bass as well. Its kinda cool. I will hear him in the other room playing and then he will come up with something and I will stop what I am playing to listen to what he is doing. I have been playing longer than him but he comes up with some good stuff. One day I want to put our amps together in the living room and do dueling basses and see what we can come up with. I think I have a tune in mind that I wrote that would be awesome for two alternating riffs on bass. One bass playing a harmonic riff and the other the main. And it alternates. Normally I play it as one tune of course but divided into two guitars I think would sound pretty damn good. Still working it out in my head. But I think I can make it work. In a kind of synchroncity. Would be fun. Not sure if thats been done before. Two bass players doing a solo in harmony. But probably has. But first things first. Gotta get him out of the weeds. Talk to you later Nick…
johnny880
Quote:
Quote: Thumbs up for Constantine Isslamow and Cover solutions.Another decent one to follow is Jason Read
I will check out Jason Read. Thanks for the tip Swifty.
2nick3
Quote:
...One day I want to put our amps together in the living room and do dueling basses and see what we can come up with. I think I have a tune in mind that I wrote that would be awesome for two alternating riffs on bass...

If it's good enough for Robert Smith:
johnny880
Quote:
Quote: ...One day I want to put our amps together in the living room and do dueling basses and see what we can come up with. I think I have a tune in mind that I wrote that would be awesome for two alternating riffs on bass... If it's good enough for Robert Smith:
That's frigging awesome. Nick. That's exactly what I want to do. I like the band but have never seen that. Many thanks to you.
johnny880
P.S. Funny just watched them on the Rock and Roll Hall of fame awards a week ago. They played good. On another note I think the Rock and Roll Hall of Shame is a scam. So many good bands should have been in there many moons ago. Including The Cure. And a lot of crap gets in ahead of these bands. I just shake my head. Something just doesn't feel right with new music to me these days. Or what they call music. Seems to me its all directed at teen girls and marketing. Sad.
Marko1960
Was a massive fan of The Cure back before they went all Top of the Pops, they are headlining this years Glastonbury alongside the Killers, (both of them) who were inspired by the Cure
I am a newbie to the bass, my father in law whom self its to knowing about music. he bought me a Dean EAB that I had to put in the shop for one reason or another. It has cost me more that 200 bucks more than the guitar probably cost. So here I am all alone I have learned fast I have bought an amp Fender 50w Ill get it on Tue. so maybe I look forward to a whole new sound when I plug her in I have only had her for two months and i would say i can play about 5 songs with out looking down at the fingerboard. i have submitted a few request fro tabs.. My mother plays the flute and is teaching me to read music as well. well fellow players of the bass..till next time

BMAN

And as always keep on rockin in the free world

Reply to this thread