0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Losing interest

johnny880
Quote:
Hate to say it but he is full of it. After 6 months. Taming the 4 string beast. I don't think so. He had you guys going for a bit. Why someone would even bother. I just shake my head. I have better things to do like practice…
johnny880
Lmao. Sorry. Still trying to get used to the site. I quoted myself.
johnny880
I guess my girlfriend is right. She says I repeat myself and she only needs to hear it once…
2nick3
Quote:
I guess my girlfriend is right. She says I repeat myself and she only needs to hear it once…

Most bass lines repeat, with small variations, so I say it's all good!
mr zee
My belly repeats if I've too many beers with my tea, but it don't produce as much hot air as beastybass or what ever his name is. After 6 months all I learn't was how to sooth my sore finger ends.
johnny880
HHHHHHHHHHHHMMM Beer with a tea chaser. Gotta try that one…With a little lemon. Sounds good…
mr zee
Tea as in evening meal(dinner)
johnny880
I know what you meant. Please guys don't take me seriously about anything. I just like to joke around. And then we are gone. Life is to short. If I can have a little fun with you guys then all is good. If I offend anyone please let me know. God knows that's not my intent. Girls just want to have fun. Ouch wait a second. I am a guy with a girlfriend. Wrong tune. How about please don't let me be misunderstood. That works…
mr zee
good old uk working class have breakfast , dinner, tea supper. the upper classes have dinner at tea time.
MotorMog
Quote:
good old uk working class have breakfast , dinner, tea supper. the upper classes have dinner at tea time.

Breakfast , Lunch , tea but I'm a southern working class

Tea is the main meal though ( sarnie for lunch ) but I like the tradition of asking wots for tea when I get in from work

Oh yeah join a band gets my vote

Reply to this thread