0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Outdoor gig tips

Marko1960
Posts: 3139
And now there's Mary Poppin's, not my cuppa tea but a classic nonetheless. And who's gonna replace Dick Van Dyke? There isn't another Cockney comes anywhere close, I mean he make Bob Hoskins and Ray Winstone look like Scousers
MotorMog
Posts: 809
Quote:
And now there's Mary Poppin's, not my cuppa tea but a classic nonetheless. And who's gonna replace Dick Van Dyke? There isn't another Cockney comes anywhere close, I mean he make Bob Hoskins and Ray Winstone look like Scousers

Probably that mockney muppet Danny Dyer, although he's probably busy filming Peckham's even harder hardest hard men vol 5



Marko1960
Posts: 3139
Oh my God, it's no good saying don't get me started on the arsehole cos you already have, what a twat he is. He did a programme on a Hartlepool hard man, Brian Cockerill, ‘The Tax Man’, sure, he's hard, but he's also not nice and doesn't need bigging up by that dick
MotorMog
Posts: 809
Quote:
Oh my God, it's no good saying don't get me started on the arsehole cos you already have, what a twat he is. He did a programme on a Hartlepool hard man, Brian Cockerill, ‘The Tax Man’, sure, he's hard, but he's also not nice and doesn't need bigging up by that dick

Dyer is about as hard as Ronnie Pickering ( an oldie but a goodie )



Marko1960
Posts: 3139
Hahaha, I loved that, not sure Ronnie did
LP
Posts: 260
Isn't Danny Dyer “royalty” these days? Wasn't it proven so? If so careful what you say, he could have you sent to the Tower!!!!
Marko1960
Posts: 3139
He isn't even a Cockney, I've never heard him say boiled beef and carrots once
Marko1960
Posts: 3139
I can't believe the motor cyclist didn't spot Ronnie as a gangster, after all, everyone knows the Citroen Xsara Picasso is the first choice of transport for villains, especially in Burgundy red and not black Range Rovers with black windows
LP
Posts: 260
Quote:
He isn't even a Cockney, I've never heard him say boiled beef and carrots once

True but it's never been put in an Eastenders script for him no matter how many times he has begged.
Marko1960
Posts: 3139
I know but his old man hasn't told him to follow the van, and as for dilly dallying on the way, nothing

Reply to this thread