0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Hello

I'm new to the fourms so I just wanted to say hi and ask a few questions.
IamMark
Hello.

You don't need to ask permission to ask questions. Let em fly.
Marko1960
Well hi there
LP
Quote:
Hello.You don't need to ask permission to ask questions. Let em fly.

Hello and welcome. Some of us are tabbers and some of us are chatters! In some cases there are those who do both as they are the Rock Stars of this site Anyway enjoy!
mr zee
fire away with the ?'s somebody on here will prob's know the answer, whether its young marko or one of us coffin dodgers, and welcome
2nick3
“Us Coffin Dodgers” is a great band name, Zee! Probably need to be classic rock…
mr zee
its what marko the whipper snapper called us all on lons latest topic. with a blink of a spectacle lens ive turned from middle aged to a coffin dodger. what you used to do all night now takes all night. lol
Marko1960
It was all in good taste Mr Zee, with a lol at the end, 1960 by the way is the time I was born, 8 pm!

Lol
Incidentally, it's been 4 weeks since a_random_bassplayer started this thread to ask questions, I wonder if he was on his mobile phone when he posted it and got hit by a bus
2nick3
Quote:
Incidentally, it's been 4 weeks since a_random_bassplayer started this thread to ask questions, I wonder if he was on his mobile phone when he posted it and got hit by a bus

Well, he/she managed to change their avatar from Justin before stepping out into the street, at least!
IamMark
Quote:
Perhaps they are a slow type-er?
mr zee
Well, he/she managed to change their avatar from Justin before stepping out into the street, at least!
shame. beiber being hit by a bus would be cool

Reply to this thread