0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Beer garden

Quote:
Watch this space, Rafa will be next

It wouldn't surprise me if it did happen, anything is possible within football these days
mr zee
Quote:
Quote: Watch this space, Rafa will be next It wouldn't surprise me if it did happen, anything is possible within football these days

If Rafa does leave the toon who'll take his place, a few managers have got the boot recently.
Marko1960
It'll be another puppet like Pardew who does as he's told
Whoever Newcastle get as a replacement they will be a puppet with no power as long as the current owner is in charge
Marko1960
Haven't had a drink for about three weeks, went for a health m o t check and my liver was on its tits, my haemoglobin level is through the roof aswell. I've had more needles in me than a pin cushion. Had to go to the chemotherapy unit yesterday and give over a pint of blood, have to go back next week and repeat it, they also took samples to check my bone marrow and I have to have ultrasound checks on my liver, kidneys and pancreas. Thing is, been on the wagon for three weeks and I don't feel any better for it, only thing I've noticed is that the telly is even worse without a drink!
IamMark
I hope everything is ok, Marko. Sounds like you're being poked and pricked like an alien abductee.
Quote:
Haven't had a drink for about three weeks, went for a health m o t check and my liver was on its tits, my haemoglobin level is through the roof aswell. I've had more needles in me than a pin cushion. Had to go to the chemotherapy unit yesterday and give over a pint of blood, have to go back next week and repeat it, they also took samples to check my bone marrow and I have to have ultrasound checks on my liver, kidneys and pancreas. Thing is, been on the wagon for three weeks and I don't feel any better for it, only thing I've noticed is that the telly is even worse without a drink!

Take it easy Dude
Marko1960
I feel fine lads, thanks anyway
Quote:
I feel fine lads, thanks anyway

That's what we want to hear
LP
Good to hear.

Reply to this thread