0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Beer garden

mr zee
Quote:
Quote: Quote: looks like leeds urinals have started there march backwards. OR MAYBE OT Looks like they'll be stepping over the Toon on the way up

Hopefully not.

Quote:
Someone said it's been like 15 years since Leeds were in the premiership!WTF! Really that long? Good to see them back if they get promoted.As for Newcastle, I hope they survive. Not a fan but I like Benitez and he has worked miracles with basically nothing!

It's been a really long time, i'm not a footie fan as such but you like to see your own do well.
Marko1960
Four points clear at the top with local rivals Sheffield United breathing down their neck. Long way to go though.
Rafa's £6,000,000 get out clause is up so he's free to walk at any time, he's expected to make an announcement in February dependant on Ashley spending in the January window, which he isn't going to do. Ashley wants 300 million for the club, come February he won't be able to give it away.
Rafa just looks jaded by the whole experience. I would hate to see him leave Newcastle/Premiership in Feb but as you say he has 6,000,000 reasons to do just that
mr zee
Quote:
Rafa just looks jaded by the whole experience. I would hate to see him leave Newcastle/Premiership in Feb but as you say he has 6,000,000 reasons to do just that

Might end up at man u if he decides to leave newcastle, stranger things have happened.
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Rafa just looks jaded by the whole experience. I would hate to see him leave Newcastle/Premiership in Feb but as you say he has 6,000,000 reasons to do just that Might end up at man u if he decides to leave newcastle, stranger things have happened.
Another good reason to go now, the Man U job is up for grabs
It would make me laugh if he got the Man Utd job, funny though no rumours linking him to it. Seems the Spurs boss is on everyone's mind for it.
mr zee
He might end up at spurs then, or Accrington Stanley, maybe he will stay put or go to a European club, Brexit and all that.
I just hope he stays in the Premiership if he does leave Newcastle
So David Wagner leaves Huddersfield by mutual consent. It's not a great surprise but sad as i thought he was a decent manager and human being
Marko1960
Watch this space, Rafa will be next

Reply to this thread