Question from Twiggy

Twiggybass
OH GOD. THE BIG ASSES

Twiggybass
With a Cane? :'(
Twiggybass
Marko, you crack me up LOL
Twiggybass
Ok, who knows anything about Califorina?

San Diego, San Francisco, Hollywood? Burbank?

What are these places like?

Califorina in general
MotorMog
Quote:
Ok, who knows anything about Califorina?San Diego, San Francisco, Hollywood? Burbank?What 5are these places like?Califorina in general

Apparently the California girls are really the most

Marko1960
Apparently Fullerton is a good place for a bassist, as is San Luis Obispo
Quote:
Ok, who knows anything about Califorina?San Diego, San Francisco, Hollywood? Burbank?What are these places like?Califorina in general

I lived in Hollywood for 3 years - Santa Monica has great beaches and it's hot but not gawd-awful humid like Florida, it's cheaper to live in the Valley, Venice is …completely bizarre, so unless you're into bizarre…and meth…maybe Venice isn't for you. There are small earthquakes sometimes (but not an annual season) and the drivers are awful. Everyone takes their damned dogs into Starbucks and pretends that they're service animals - yes, service yorkies - but you can get a medical marijuana card for a hangnail, so, there's that. There's a lot of music, but there are also a lot of really fake, cutthroat people looking to get ahead to whatever goal they have and unfortunately it's usually not even a very ambitious goal. Here's the thing, though, is that it's got it's own weird sort of charm - if you like weird and you live your life looking for the next weird thing to happen, it's a great place.

And for all its faults, for me it beats Florida any day of the week.
Twiggybass
So Santa Monica is a nice place?

San Bernado Valley?
Quote:
So Santa Monica is a nice place? San Bernado Valley?

Santa Monica is nice, it is also insanely expensive - you just go to the beach there unless you're rich people.

San Fernando Valley - Glendale is pretty reasonable, North Hollywood isn't bad either.
Twiggybass
North Hollywood. That's a sot. What it like there?

Reply to this thread