0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

my dishes are tuned to F#

MammasedNokuowt
I'd noticed a while ago that certain notes make certain things in my flat rattle and decided to experiment a little and discovered two that I can replicate every time - my dishes are tuned to F# and the heat register in the living room is tuned to G.

Any of you done this?
Leiria
My closet door does the same thing but I can't say for sure which note. I'll let you know when I get home
2nick3
My dog is tuned to the open D string on my Fender Jazz when played through my Orange BXT50 amp. Sends her right out of the room. Not howling or acting like she's being scolded, but you can tell she is putting distance between herself and the amp. 5th fret on the A string (or 10th on E), no problem. Different bass on the same amp, no problem. Same bass on my other amp, no problem.

When I start setting up to play she will look at me with this “Are you going to do that to me?” expression on her face. It's really not much of a problem, as I don't tend to use it while I'm playing, but tuning must be done before the amp is on or she is gone.
Marko1960
Maybe she's trying to tell you something
Quote:
My dog is tuned to the open D string on my Fender Jazz when played through my Orange BXT50 amp. Sends her right out of the room. Not howling or acting like she's being scolded, but you can tell she is putting distance between herself and the amp...
Cats would pay you for this dog brown note.
A ‘D’ tuned bass dog whistle. Hmmmmmmm

Reply to this thread