0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST, GLEN FREY, RIP

Marko1960
Theyre going down like flies. Not everyone likes the Eagles mix of Country and Rock but I'm sure everyone likes one of their songs, mines Take it Easy, great harmonies, and the bassline on Hotel California makes that song for me.

Whos next I wonder?
MotorMog
Life In The Fast Lane for me, but it was all pretty listenable background/radio friendly stuff

Whos next ?

Dunno it's ill health that's currently doing them all in ,not a nice way to go
Marko1960
We should have a sweepstake, whoever names the next three to pop their clogs wins a Jazz Bass, supplied by Johnny and The Dude
johnny [staff]
what about one from the $500 thread?
LoudLon [moderator]
I'm not normally one for death pools, but fingers crossed the next three are Miley Cyrus, Justin Beiber and Kanye West. They don't have to die, per se – I'd settle for them being stricken paralyzed and mute.
Marko1960
That would be a well deserved Jazz Bass
Quote:
I'm not normally one for death pools, but fingers crossed the next three are Miley Cyrus, Justin Beiber and Kanye West. They don't have to die, per se – I'd settle for them being stricken paralyzed and mute.

wait…aren't we were doing a death pool for musicians?
IamMark
If I check the news tomorrow and see another musician has died… it better be Justin Beiber.
Marko1960
Quote:
what about one from the $500 thread?
That'll do nicely
Marko1960
Quote:
If I check the news tomorrow and see another musician has died… it better be Justin Beiber.

The words ‘Musician’ and ‘Justin Beiber’ dont normally mix, as MamasedNokuout has pointed out
MotorMog
Have all been iconic rock stars of a similar age popping it so far

keeping that in mind put me down for a fiver on one of the Stones shuffling off

Reply to this thread