0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

LEMMY IS DEAD

purplez
Quote:
…same as Liberace's stuff, they got a million for the piano but they couldnt GIVE the stool away!…chortle

Heh…
MotorMog
Quote:
No Phil or Eddie though!

Guitarist Phil was under doctor's orders not to fly – while former axeman ‘Fast’ Eddie Clarke couldn't get a visa
Motorhead guitarist Phil Campbell says he wasn't at Lemmy's funeral as he was advised by doctors not to fly.

Campbell was a notable absentee from frontman Ian ‘Lemmy’ Kilmister's Hollywood funeral at the weekend and he explains in a series of tweets that he was under doctor's orders not to make the trip from the UK.

Campbell says: “Amazing service for Lem the other day, everyone there spoke beautifully. I really wanted to attend but I wasn't able to make it. Unfortunately I was advised on doctors orders not to fly on such a long haul flight due to my recent hospitalisation.

”I'm doing well though and I managed to watch the whole service via the online stream, so thanks to the Motorhead team for organising that.“

Motorhead had to re-schedule three European shows late last year after Campbell was taken to hospital with an undisclosed health problem. Lemmy died of an aggressive form of cancer on December 28, just a few days after being diagnosed and turning 70.

Meanwhile, former Motorhead guitarist ‘Fast’ Eddie Clarke has also explained his absence from the funeral, saying he couldn't get a visa to enter the US.

He says: ”I have past sins, which means it takes longer for me to get a visa and with being Christmas, there wasn't enough time.

“I watched it online last night. I thought everyone did very well. It all reminded me of what a great man Lemmy was and how much he lived for his music and Motorhead and the fans.

”I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. It was very sad but the message got across about the great man."
Marko1960
https://youtu.be/co9yv2NjyWs

Heres a good one, two legends here who will be sadly missed, Lemmy and Rik Mayall
This is from classic BBC serial, ‘The Young Ones’
Amazing…
Marko1960
Marko1960
Marko1960
What I do find amazing Jay, is how you manage to get the youtube videos onto the thread!

In the ‘What are we missing’ thread, how about easier ways to upload stuff.

In the two blanks above I entered the youtube link as requested and submitted, but as you can see, Jack Shit!!
Quote:
What I do find amazing Jay, is how you manage to get the youtube videos onto the thread! In the ‘What are we missing’ thread, how about easier ways to upload stuff.In the two blanks above I entered the youtube link as requested and submitted, but as you can see, Jack Shit!!
Well let's see… I start the video on YouTube, just the one video, not a playlist and I copy the address from the address bar, using the key combination Ctrl + C. Then I click the YouTube icon in the ‘Reply to this thread" box and I paste the copied address, using Ctrl + V. That’s all. This applies to Windows operated desktops, notebooks and laptops.

Hope it helps.
johnny [staff]
Quote:
What I do find amazing Jay, is how you manage to get the youtube videos onto the thread!

There. I fixed it. The trouble was that you pasted shortened youtu.be links and not full links. I have now added support for short links as well. You shouldn't have any problems anymore.
Marko1960
The squeaky wheel gets the oil, thanks Johnny. Jay, thats still Double Dutch to me, pardon the irony

Reply to this thread