0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Bass Amp

IamMark
I've been looking at some Carvin combos. Does anyone have any experience with their sound equipment? Good bad experiences?
Leiria
The question I asked was actually relevant though…
2nick3
A few years back I bought an Orange Crush 50BXT over the Fender Rumble 75. My main bass is a Fender American Jazz, and it just sounded better to me through the Orange. And in a volume test, the Orange sounded just as loud as the Fender to me.

I think the advice of playing through a few to find what sounds right to you is the best.
Sadwings
Quote:
A few years back I bought an Orange Crush 50BXT over the Fender Rumble 75. My main bass is a Fender American Jazz, and it just sounded better to me through the Orange. And in a volume test, the Orange sounded just as loud as the Fender to me. I think the advice of playing through a few to find what sounds right to you is the best.
I was looking at the Orange…Currently, I play through the Rumble 75w. From what I heard, the Orange has exceptional low end sounds.
I like the slightly vintage sound that orange amps give. They aren't overly priced either by what I've seen.
2nick3
And they're orange! Or sometimes black, but who buys an Orange in black?

Reply to this thread