Beginners
Beginner Lesson #1
Practice This Daily
Bass Setup Guide
What Theory to Learn?
Scales Made Simple
7 Days to Bass
Perfect Bass Tone
Finger Exercises
Learn Your Fretboard
First 50 Songs
Beginners
Beginner Lesson #1
Practice This Daily
Bass Setup Guide
What Theory to Learn?
Scales Made Simple
7 Days to Bass
Perfect Bass Tone
Finger Exercises
Learn Your Fretboard
First 50 Songs
Requests
List of requests
Make a request
Submit
New Tabs
Forum
Users
Log In
Artists
Songs
Search!
0-9
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
Bass Tabs
Forum
How To Get Started
How To Get Started
<<
<
1
2
>
>>
Marko1960
Posts: 3149
11 years ago
Report this message
Permlink
Quote
By the way Lon, I was at Trevors pool party and I didn't see this band!
LoudLon
[moderator]
Posts: 1947
11 years ago
Report this message
Permlink
Quote
You were at Trevor's party? How come I didn't get an invite?
Trevor, that son of a bitch…
CharlesMonroe555
Posts: 32
11 years ago
Report this message
Permlink
Quote
Quote:
Quote: Quote: Don't you think CD's are becoming a bit obsolete. They're easier to hand out at gigs than downloads
True. So it seems best to do both. Record, have CDs at live events but promote a bandcamp and soundcloud online.
Marko1960
Posts: 3149
11 years ago
Report this message
Permlink
Quote
Quote:
You were at Trevor's party? How come I didn't get an invite?Trevor, that son of a bitch…
LoudLon1966 was there
LoudLon
[moderator]
Posts: 1947
11 years ago
Report this message
Permlink
Quote
Aw, man…!
IamMark
Posts: 1103
11 years ago
Report this message
Permlink
Quote
Quote:
LoudLon1966 was there
That guy is so cool.
Marko1960
Posts: 3149
11 years ago
Report this message
Permlink
Quote
He was the life and soul of the party, had everyone in stitches. Lon, Trev said can he have his lawnmower back
LoudLon
[moderator]
Posts: 1947
11 years ago
Report this message
Permlink
Quote
You tell Trevor's punk ass he can have it back when I'm done with it. And if he's got a problem with that, I ain't hiding.
<<
<
1
2
>
>>
Reply to this thread
Message cannot be empty!
×
Activation required
You need to confirm your email before you can login. We've sent you an email with the activation link.
...
...