0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Duran Duran Bass Tabs

Sidsquishus
Quote:
Sid and Hugorj, can you pass just the interlude for GruitarPro5? Just so I could look better, just by tabs is confusing for now.

Gerr, Guitar Pro 6 is current version; if I try to use this software, I would use this current version, not older GP5. Wikipedia says newer versions of GP are not compatible with older versions, so if I do something in GP6 you will have to update to GP6 as well. Still you want me to try GP?
Gerr
Sid, I use the guitarpro 5 very much, dude.. it's very easy to learn songs in there. But not there a good number of DD's songs (only classics, like chauffeur, save a prayer). To learn DD's songs I use only the bigbass
Gerr
GP5 is better and has a larger collection of songs than the GT6.
I'm well adapted myself to the GP5 software, I don't think about changing to the GP6.
Sidsquishus
Hey Gerr, I checked the GP site and the software is not free; it is kind of expensive! $60. Free trial version but it does not say how long the trial lasts (a week?, a month?). I don't know…not sure this is software I want to use.
Sidsquishus
Gerr, can I get GP5 as a free download somewhere, since it is the old version?
Gerr
And they still sale the GP5?
Gerr
Let me see
Gerr
I sent you a pvt information about it, Sid. Enjoy!
Sidsquishus
Thanks for the info. I don't know…probably I will not use this software.
Hugorj
Ooh.. I also use GP5 .. and I say, it's much better than GP6. Unfortunately, there aren't a good number of DD's songs yet. It would be interesting if Sid write his tabs to GP5.

Reply to this thread