0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Duran Duran Bass Tabs

Hugorj
Quote:
Do you find impossible to try to communicate with JT and him sends this excerpt?

Yes Mari7, I think it's impossible. If you did watch the songbook,JT made ​​it clear through the interview, the fans own the songs from Duran Duran, with the exception of the copyright.
But I think that if make ​​clear in the letter that the information is private, he may provide the notes.
Hugorj
I think it isn't as pretty, but you can play the verse's notes in the interlude.
Gerr
Sid and Hugorj, can you pass just the interlude for GruitarPro5? Just so I could look better, just by tabs is confusing for now.
Mari7
Note: There is a new person using bigbass to cause fights. He is using the nickname “antiduranduran”. For me he is making fun of people who do a good job in this topic. This creature must have 11 years. Better delete him to avoid future confusion in a place that is so harmonious.
Mari7
Quote:
Sid and Hugorj, can you pass just the interlude for GruitarPro5? Just so I could look better, just by tabs is confusing for now.

Good idea, Gerr
Gerr
AntiDuranDuran must be an children of 10 years.. Strip the diaper, boy!
TheDude [staff]
Quote:
Note: There is a new person using bigbass to cause fights. He is using the nickname “antiduranduran”. For me he is making fun of people who do a good job in this topic. This creature must have 11 years. Better delete him to avoid future confusion in a place that is so harmonious.

oh come on, i've checked his (her?) posts and there's no fight starting there, you guys just don't like the nickname!

we welcome anyone, as long as they don't start sh*t, whether they like duran duran or not
Sidsquishus
Quote:
Hugorj and Sid. I think that only correct part is the begins: Tabs: G|--4--------|D|------468--|A|6---6------|E|-----------| After that I think that both of you didn't hit the right tune. I checked all attempts..

Mari7, thanks for all your work checking.

Gerr, I have never used Guitar Pro and would have to download it and learn to use it. Maybe I will try this. But first, I think I will try again with the interlude of Box, with only root notes.
Sidsquishus
Quote:

Why do you say this Mari7? Only because of the user name? I do not see any posts where antiduranduran is behaving like LinkinPark. It is OK if someone doesn't like Duran Duran, I think.
Sidsquishus
Thanks to those who rated my Vertigo (Drop D) tab. Only five views and already rated twice. Cheers.

Reply to this thread