0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Anyone out there like Culture Club?

Quote:
Quote: Quote: No There's me thinking you were the North East answer to Boy George! There is no North East answer to Boy George

You sure? You'd be perfect for the role!
Twiggybass
This band was a major inspiration to me as a musician. George is a huge inspiration and damn could he ever right a good song.
Twiggybass
Anyone want to tab

I'll Tumble 4 ya?
Twiggybass
My favourite song was Karma Chameleon
LoudLon [moderator]
I could tackle a couple CC tabs. It'll be a while before I get to them but I'll give some a go.
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Quote: Quote: No You sure? You'd be perfect for the role!
They hung a Monkey in this town for being dressed as a French sailor, nobody's had the balls to dress up as Boy George yet
Latex Sex
But Marko I'm sure you have the balls! I bet you'd look great in a Boy George outfit
Twiggybass
That would be great Lon. Can you throw It's a miracle and I'll tumble for ya in there when you get a chance

I have dressed up like Boy George and hit the stage. People looked am me like i was on drugs and said OMG
Marko1960
Quote:
But Marko I'm sure you have the balls! I bet you'd look great in a Boy George outfit
Thanks L S, but us bass players are happy to stand at the back in the shadows and have no desire to dress up like a Christmas Tree!
Quote:
I have dressed up like Boy George and hit the stage. People looked am me like i was on drugs and said OMG

Respect to you Twiggy! Even by today's relaxed standards, dressing up as Boy George is going to get you some very strange reactions!
Any tips for Marko on getting his inner Boy George fetish out into the world?

Reply to this thread