0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Thunderbird

Marko1960
Ibanez and Yamaha have some excellent £200-300 basses, the Squier Classic Vibe series are fantastic quality, weve already mentioned the T-Bird but also check out the EB3 and Rivoli from Epiphone,theres the SUB from MusicMan, I think its about time Rickenbacker got onto the entry level bandwagon
H-Gray
Are the Epiphone Thunderbird IV active or passive?

Thanks
MotorMog
Quote:
Are the Epiphone Thunderbird IV active or passive? Thanks

Thunderbird Pro IV is active the Classic Pro with the Gibson pups is passive, both are neck through construction

The standard IV neck bolt on models are all passive

Chopps
I bought the Goth model basically because it is Black.. I have been playing it for a month now and this thing just rocks, feels good in my hands and would recommend one to any bass player.. I dont think it can be beat for the $. Im not sure what strings are on it but they have a great tone.. Im very happy with this bass
Sidsquishus
The Classic IV Pro is what I have and it is passive. And neck-through. It is a great bass - hard to beat for the price.

http://www.music123.com/bass/epiphone-thunderbird-classic-iv-pro-electric-bass-guitar?rNtt=classic%20iv%20pro&index=1
Quote:
I bought the Goth model basically because it is Black.. I have been playing it for a month now and this thing just rocks, feels good in my hands and would recommend one to any bass player.. I dont think it can be beat for the $. Im not sure what strings are on it but they have a great tone.. Im very happy with this bass

With Epiphone their $300 products are really good. The woods are not basswood, the finish is actually good, and they stay in tune quite well. I had a $350 SG G400 and it sounded just as good as the higher end Epiphones, honestly.
Leiria
Quote:
The Classic IV Pro is what I have and it is passive. And neck-through. It is a great bass - hard to beat for the price.http://www.music123.com/bass/epiphone-thunderbird-classic-iv-pro-electric-bass-guitar?rNtt=classic%20iv%20pro&index=1

+1

Reply to this thread