0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

were is all the 80's australian music

Marko1960
Quote:
Aren't a lot of the basslines played by keyboards/synth instead of a stringed bass? I haven't been terribly interested in learning Icehouse songs because of this. Am I mistaken?
The Doors Basslines were played on a keyboard but were some of the best Basslines you are likely to hear
Marko1960
This is a big post so if someone has already mentioned AC/DC I apologise, they are Australian with the exception of fellow Geordie, Brian Johnson
Quote:
Aren't a lot of the basslines played by keyboards/synth instead of a stringed bass? I haven't been terribly interested in learning Icehouse songs because of this. Am I mistaken?
When the band play live it's all string bass. On record it's string bass but there may well be a bass synth & other effects used.
icehouse1
Nice to see all the new INXS bass tabs added, especially the really early songs as they are often overlooked.
jt4ever
I really like INXS but I'm ashamed to say I don't know any of their really early stuff, except the odd single. I should really make time to have a listen.
Yeah it gave me a smile seeing all the new INXS tabs. The songs from Underneath The Colours will be interesting to play along to.
icehouse1
Many thanks to Bloodshotsun for submitting another INXS tab. Also to Lon who has one pending. Great stuff
LoudLon [moderator]
^^^ Make that two pending.
LoudLon [moderator]
Air Supply were Aussie, why don't we have any tabs for them? Wait…is it because the one dude had a white-fro? Or maybe because the other guy was a leftie who played a right-handed guitar upside down?

Nah. Definitely the white-fro.
icehouse1
Quote:
^^^ Make that two pending.

I stand corrected

Reply to this thread