0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

working out basslines

LoudLon [moderator]
I wouldn't know what to do with my own corner. Maybe change my name to Jack, cop a squat, nosh on some Christmas pie. I dunno.
softcell62
Oh no LoudLon don't get modest with us. Be proud, you are a shining star within the community. A corner must be reserved for you.
mayhem
LoudLon, go stand in your corner!
softcell62
It's only because we appreciate what you say & do in here LoudLon. You are very much valued & the voice of reason on many topics. People have started to look up to you & that is no bad thing.
Marko1960
LoudLon is the BBT ‘Oracle’
LoudLon [moderator]
Why are you guys being so nice to me? I don't have any money.
bass freak
Really! No money? Oh well I'll take my fake niceness elswhere!
People are being nice because you deserve it, simple as that! No money required!!!
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
Loudlon your self service to this community is a building block that holds the site together. Put it like this, you and I are changing the bass tab world by helping ALOT!!! of people learn how to play bass. And trust me i know because i used to be one of those starters who didnt even know the names of the strings so yeah you deserve a corner bro.

Nough Said
mayhem
Yeah what Danny said Keep up the good work
I've never used any software or programs to help tab songs out, but this seems like it's worth looking into for the more difficult tabs.

Reply to this thread