0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Show your videos on YouTube

MotorMog
Quote:
Was the vid done on a phone, quiet good if it was.

Yep my Mrs shot it on her crappy old Samsung, pretty good for her she's normallygot her thumb over the lense
Marko1960
'Trivia time' Glen Matlock nicked the riff for Pretty Vacant from Abba's, ‘S O S’, John Lydon was equally cheeky, splitting the syllables in ‘Vacant’ to hilarious effect
Quote:
Some noise from our beer fest gig
YEAH!!!
IamMark
Quote:
Some noise from our beer fest gig
You look much taller in your avatar.
MotorMog
Quote:
Quote: Some noise from our beer fest gig You look much taller in your avatar.

Full scale bass 3/4 scale player
The latest song from The Lillingtons: Insect Nightmares. Nice bass line.
I learned a whole album by some weird Germans. For some songs I played the bass through unusual means, like with a barely functioning cello bow, a drumstick, and a screwdriver. (There are time links in the video description if you want to jump ahead.)

German music publishers are sometimes not very free with their copyrights, so the above video is blocked almost everywhere except for North America due to one song. YouTube helpfully allowed me to make a copy of the video where that song is removed, but my playing remains in the mix, for the most part. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO_i_RLOon4
MotorMog
Unfortunately a couple more clips from our beer fest gig

U.K. Subs - Riot

Stiff Little Fingers - Altenative Ulster

MotorMog
Oh go on then :-p

Motorhead - Rock n Roll

Lars Frederiksen And The Barstewards - To Have Or Not ( Billy Bragg Cover )

Quote:
Unfortunately a couple more clips from our beer fest gig U.K. Subs - Riot Stiff Little Fingers - Altenative Ulster
Quote:
Oh go on then :-pMotorhead - Rock n RollLars Frederiksen And The Barstewards - To Have Or Not ( Billy Bragg Cover )
Really love those covers.

Reply to this thread