0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

What's the very first song you go to when you pick up your bass or guitar to warmup?

linkinpark232
Quote:
Those of you looking for a good punk song/band, check out Anti-Flag. Specifically “Project for a new American Century”, Bring Down Their Walls Again“, or ”One People, One Struggle". Great for both bass and guitar.

War Party and Exodus are awesome songs. I used to have the album with those songs on it, For Blood And Empire, is that it? I think someone stole it though, good thing it's only 2.99
Yes indeed. Probably their best album altogether.
Quote:
Quote: Those of you looking for a good punk song/band, check out Anti-Flag. Specifically “Project for a new American Century”, Bring Down Their Walls Again“, or ”One People, One Struggle". Great for both bass and guitar. War Party and Exodus are awesome songs. I used to have the album with those songs on it, For Blood And Empire, is that it? I think someone stole it though, good thing it's only 2.99

Yes indeed. Probably their best album altogether.
linkinpark232
Oops I meant War Sucks, Let's Party. Eh War Party was close enough
Sidsquishus
The Edge of America by Duran Duran. It is a slow, easy song - just what I want in a first warm up and playing it, hitting the notes at the right moment, starts the timing clock in my head working right.
linkinpark232
In my opinion it's better to start with faster songs so I can get my fingers moving.
Sidsquishus
When you are old and incontinent, you have too start slowly
linkinpark232
Quote:
When you are old and incontinent, you have too start slowly

Hahahaha it's pos
Cheekychuck
Don't really have a go to song, but I like to put the satellite radio on the 80's station or Blues jam, and just play along.
SeanCe
Cars by Gary Numan is always fun to warm up with I've found
Black Sunshine by White Zombie, but have been known to start warming up with scales too. (Boring, I know…

Reply to this thread