0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

World Cup - Brazil

johnny [staff]
it was quite painful to watch
TheDude [staff]
that old brazilian fan hugging the trophy was the saddest thing.
johnny [staff]
It's the fans I feel sorry for. Getting beaten is one thing, seeing your team get massacred & not showing any fight or spirit is just so humiliating. They tried to show some determination in the second half but the damage was already done. I watched the game with some amusement as I think the Brazilian press & the team themselves thought the cup was theirs for the taking. Boy did they get proved wrong!
Ezzo
The Brazil football is over. Today's match will be very good, Argentina will want to win the Cup in the house of biggest rival.
Marko1960
They were awful, England could have beat them and they are crap
Leiria
That game was harcore

IamMark
Historically the German athletes partake in the performance enhancing drug scene. I'm not saying this year's football team took these drugs… but historically speaking… I'd ask them to pee in a cup.
Cheekychuck
Brazil has Neymar, Argentina has Messi, Spain has Ronaldo, and the Germans have a team.
TheDude [staff]
Quote:
Historically the German athletes partake in the performance enhancing drug scene. I'm not saying this year's football team took these drugsā€¦ but historically speakingā€¦ I'd ask them to pee in a cup.
i'm pretty sure they are tested. a lot.

Reply to this thread