0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Pending tabs

tonysterlingjazz
10 years ago
Report this message
Hello.

I just want to say to the webmasters that I have 2 new pending tabs that I want to share with you…

The first is a major arpeggios exercise that we hear a lot in hockey games (“Hockey Fever&rdquo, and the second is the complete version of “Zelda's lullaby” in Zelda 64. I put lot of time in these 2 bass tabs and I can't wait to see the final result.

This is really a awesome bass tabs site!

tonysterlingjazz
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
HEy tonysterlingjazz, i read your request i tabbed the zelda llulaby request, since im a legend of zelda fan myself , in the tab youll find its split in two and the reason for that is that most people ask for the melody and some for the actual bass line. Having that said i took the liberty of writing both the melody and the bass part (Left Hand and Right Hand of what the piano plays). HOpe its all good.

Hi dannybassman93.
I didn't found your tabs… Can you put the link?
I don't know everything on this site, I'm new on it.

In my tab, i wrote only the melody… (for 4-strings) On my profile, it's still written “pending tabs”. So, i'm gonna wait. One thing i have to say about it, it's very high. Once it'll be available you will see.
LoudLon [moderator]
Welcome, Tony. Lots of good stuff 'round here, so have a look around and let us get to know you.
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
They haven't posted it yet but don't worry, by tomorrow it'll be up on the new Bass Tabs section of the website
I just want to mention that I tabbed the Zelda main theme for bass and it's been almost a week that it's submitted and pending. Anyone knows which webmaster to inform of that?

I just want to share and see the final result again.
Thanks.
johnny [staff]
im on a trip, internet time extremely limited, will be back monday evening
johnny [staff]
Ok, I got back and approved most of the stuff that was submitted during the weekend If something slipped by me, i'll add it tomorrow!

Reply to this thread