0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

New website design!

Leiria
It was a samsung galaxy mini 2
TheDude [staff]
Quote:
On the old site, if I had a pm from someone, I could tell as soon as I logged in due to the flashing red envelope.On the new site, do I have click the drop down under Profile to see if there are new pms? If so, I don't like that. I liked knowing straight away that there was a new message.
the profile button will have a red envelope displayed, and the button itself will be flashing. i think it's fairly easy to notice new messages.

Quote:
On text color: by darker I meant blue, black, purple - something dark to stand out from light colored background. But perhaps others dig the light text on a light background. Wouldn't imagine it makes it easier to read on a tiny (phone) screen though.
the red is there to make the site a bit less monotone. we tried dark colors, but with the blue banner and blue backgrounds on titles, it all looks a bit dull. as for the tiny letters on phones, we did our homework! when you open the site on a phone, the font size is actually adapted to the smaller screen, it's all actually quite clear. or at least it was on all the devices we tried out (which was quite a few). if you're having trouble on any device though, do let us know. we need to make sure this upgrade didn't make things any worse for anyone.
Sidsquishus
Quote:
the profile button will have a red envelope displayed, and the button itself will be flashing. i think it's fairly easy to notice new messages.

I see a pink envelope, and it does not flash. but I can tell that there is a message for me!
I'm loving the mobile update. It looks fantastic on my Kindle Touch. No more zooming to see everything. Words fit the screen and the avitars are much bigger; I can actually see things clearly now! Great job BBT staff!! I'm excited about this.

Also, I just want to add that this new layout is running A LOT better on my Kindle now!
icehouse1
I'm really liking the new design, well done guys
Can't comment about other devices but from a bob standard PC the new design is excellent.
LoudLon [moderator]
^^^ Ditto. I don't own a cell phone (right, like I want the CIA knowing my whereabouts every second of the day) but on my PC, the new design is the business.
Latex Sex
My PC & I give the new design a big thumbs up.
works great on my itouch. and my galaxy s4
Marko1960
I have one grouch, I have to sign in every time I come to the site whereas I didn't before

Reply to this thread