0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Loudlon's Tab Corner!

LoudLon [moderator]
When I wrote what I said above, where I was coming from was, I wonder sometimes when I announce a new tab if maybe some of the other tabbers think I'm being arrogant or trying to draw attention away from others' new tabs. I'd hate to think that's the case, because that's not my intention when I announce a new tab. So what I was asking was if folks would prefer I stop announcing my new tabs since no one else is doing it, or if we should start threads for some of the other regular tabber so they could announce their new tabs, or should there be no announcement threads at all, considering we do have a new tabs page.

But I'm glad it segued into this other stuff, because Nick brings up a good idea with this thing about tab comments – and now it gives Johnny something to do now that the honeymoon's over.
We could have sub category threads. 80's posts on that thread, maybe a thread for each decade or style, and Duran Duran.
The comments beside the new posts was a good idea.

And Lon, anyone who has been on this site for longer than a week should know you are not arrogant. I look forward to your new tab announcements, and your humbleness and tabbing prowress is well worth the respect you get here.
johnny [staff]
yeah, keep this up! it often reminds me that I need to approve the tabs
johnny [staff]
sorry for hijacking your thread lon but here's a list of songs that have recently been commented:

(I haven't yet put up a link for it anywhere on the site, I'm looking for a good place to do that)

http://www.bigbasstabs.com/recently-commented-tabs.html
Marko1960
Mmmmm…Markos Club, I like the sound of that, trouble is I don't do tabs, the technology involved drives me round the bend, and anyway, there are plenty of talented people on here who are keeping up with demand.
As for announcing tabs, there's an A to Z section on the home page so why look for a thread to see if someone has announced the fact that the tab you are looking for is in the A to Z?!! That said, I like Lons tab corner for the Craic
Marko1960
Mmmmm…Markos Club, I like the sound of that, trouble is I don't do tabs, the technology involved drives me round the bend, and anyway, there are plenty of talented people on here who are keeping up with demand.
As for announcing tabs, there's an A to Z section on the home page so why look for a thread to see if someone has announced the fact that the tab you are looking for is in the A to Z?!! That said, I like Lons tab corner for the Craic
Marko1960
Marko1960
Marko1960
Dunno how that happened
IamMark
Gremlins.

Reply to this thread