0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Loudlon's Tab Corner!

2nick3
Quote:
sorry for hijacking your thread lon but here's a list of songs that have recently been commentedI haven't yet put up a link for it anywhere on the site, I'm looking for a good place to do that)http://www.bigbasstabs.com/recently-commented-tabs.html

Johnny - that looks great! Is it possible to list new tabs to that same list? That would give us one place to see what activity there is on the tabs side of the site.
LoudLon [moderator]
Johnny – can you sticky threads here? If so, just start a thread for new tab comments and sticky it so it always appears at the top of the forum/thread list.
LoudLon [moderator]
New: Never Tear Us Apart, by INXS
johnny [staff]
yeah but the only mechanism that this forum has for quickly determining what topics have recent posts in them and which not is the order, maybe this way the stickied posts might get a bit ignored.. i dunno, we could give it a try
Marko1960
Good point, people will get sick of looking at the sticky thread just to see if there is something new on there, familiarity breeds contempt
IamMark
Quote:
Good point, people will get sick of looking at the sticky thread just to see if there is something new on there, familiarity breeds contempt
That's what my wife is always saying.
Marko1960
Haha, not impressed with your sticky thread is she
LoudLon [moderator]
It wasn't the sticky thread she wasn't impressed with, it was its length. Of the post, that is. And by “post” I mean “message board comment,” not “post” as in “erect piece of wood.” And by “piece of wood” I mean an actual piece of wood, not a euphemism for “penis.” And by “penis” I mean “schlong.”

New sub: Monkey Wrench, by Foo Fighters.
LoudLon [moderator]
King of Pain, by The Police (old request)
LoudLon [moderator]
I Believe in a Thing Called Love, by The Darkness

Reply to this thread