0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Loudlon's Tab Corner!

Lon, you just like to prove how clever you are! I can't work out if you're a total genius or a total madman As you've tabbed the National Anthem I'm going to have to check it out! Good on you.
LoudLon [moderator]
Quote:
Hey LoudLon,Have you ever checked out Stu Hamm's version of The National Anthem?If not you should, it's purty awesome!

I haven't, no, but I will.

ihmm – honestly I just banged that out on the spot; I don't know if it's the right key, but it sounds good to me lol
LoudLon [moderator]
j3b – you're right, that was pretty cool! Certainly makes my little single-note version look like a chump in comparison LOL

For anyone else who'd like to have a listen:

LoudLon [moderator]
New submission: Harden My Heart, by Quarterflash
Sidsquishus
Request: Waterfall by The Stone Roses. Cheers.
Towelie
Hello Mr. LoudLon,

I have a request. Can you tab the live version of Once Upon a Time in the West for me, please? It's pretty straight forward. You don't have to do the whole thing, it's pretty much the same bass line all the way through. I tried learning it by ear but I'm not confident that I'm playing it right. Would be much appreciated!

LoudLon [moderator]
They're on the list.
just3boyz
You totally did have it in the right key! good ears my man! and you ain't no chump either!
LoudLon [moderator]
Thanks, man. After reading your comment I considered doing the Canadian national anthem, but changed my mind. I have too many other songs to worry aboot.

Heh.
LoudLon [moderator]
One star for my Foo Fighters “Walk” tab, despite it being spot-on to the isolated bass track included with the tab.

Now someone's just being a fuckin' dick.

Reply to this thread