0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Loudlon's Tab Corner!

LoudLon [moderator]
ihmm – you saying that motivated me to visit the tab to admire my own work and bask in the glory that is me ( ) and right off the bat I noticed a goof in Wargasm. I proof-read that damn album tab half a dozen times from start to finish, and never once noticed the one glaring, repeated error throughout the very first fuckin' song!

Basically, all the staffs in that song which end with 3-5-0 or 0-3-5-0, it should be a 4 instead of a 3. I've fixed it now, but man, I'll be kicking myself for missing that for at least the next couple days lol

So much for being a perfectionist.
linkinpark232
Quote:
Quote: I cannot put walk on the request list because the system thinks i want to request walking after you which is already tabbed. TheDude fixed this for you limmy. I added your request to the list!also sorry for hijacking lon's thread with this

Had the same problem when I tried requesting Saints Of LA by Crüe before y'all fixed it
Lon - First of all you should bask in the glory of your work, it's really good work.
I'm stunned you had a little mistake in Wargasm, but these things happen. By looking at your work you noticed a fault & you corrected it, no problem & proves that you are a perfectionist.
The big problem was the dumb schmuck playing along to the record & not noticing anything wrong with your tab in the first place. Yes that would be me!!! I'll have to check it out again & play along to your new version.

End of the day Lon, I really like your tabs, warts n' all Just keep tabbing my man!

PS. Loving the Foo Fighters tabs, a good substitute for Hole. I hope you will forgive Melissa in the near future & get those unplugged bass lines figured out

LoudLon [moderator]
The Unplugged bass isn't difficult to figure out; there's nothing complex in that show. The bitch of it is doing exact, note-for-note tabs, because she doesn't play the verses or choruses the same from one to the next. She plays the same notes, mostly, but almost always with different cadences and using different note placement, which makes copying/pasting sections or using repeat signs next to impossible. So I'm having to create new staffs and bars for just about every verse and chorus. You'll see what I mean when I'm finished – if I ever get there LOL

At any rate, it's not hard stuff to figure out, it's just very time-consuming to tab.
That's what makes you a perfectionist, getting every single note played, tabbed out I can only imagine how time consuming it will be with all the slight variations she plays.
Most people would just tab the basic riffs & be satisfied with that. I'm glad you take the time to get your tabs right, for our satisfaction but more importantly - YOURS!
LoudLon [moderator]
This is true. If I'm happy with it, that's what counts. If other folks happen to be happy with it as well, yay me LOL

That said, I didn't realize how many variations there were going to be throughout just about every song in their set, so I think Hole Unplugged (jeez, the more often I type that, the more perverted it sounds LOL) is going to be one of those tabs I whittle at over time. There are too many other songs and projects tugging at my attention strings to restrict myself solely to that particular album at the moment. I'll get it done, it's just not going to be, like, RIGHT NOW.

Speaking of other songs, a couple new Foo Fighters submissions: Walk (requested by limmy) and Learn to Fly.
LoudLon [moderator]
Another Foo Fighters submission: Everlong
It's understandable you are so busy with various tab requests & tabs you want to do. I think you are correct in having to deal with the Hole Unplugged project in stages. It may take a few Months but you'll get there & doing it that way won't be such a chore & being something that frustrates you. Basically it will get done when it's done.
Anyway you are on a Foos kick right now & that makes me very happy & will keep me occupied.

I think you could tab the National Anthem & I'd be happy!
LoudLon [moderator]
National Anthem, eh? Here you go (in 6/4 time)

Tabs:
G |-------------------------|
D |-------------------------|
A |---------------------7---|
E |-----------------------9-|
1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 5 & 6 &

G |---------------------6---|-------------------------|-6-----------------------|-------------------------|
D |-------------7---------9-|-7-----------------------|-------9-7---6---------6-|-7---7-------------------|
A |---------7---------------|---------6---7-------7-7-|---------------------9---|---------7-----------7---|
E |-5---9-------------------|-----9-------------------|-------------------------|-------------9---5-----9-|
1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 5 & 6 & 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 5 & 6 & 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 5 & 6 & 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 5 & 6 &

G |---------------------6---|-------------------------|-6-----------------------|---------------------6-6-|
D |-------------7---------9-|-7-----------------------|-------9-7---6---------6-|-7---7-------------------|
A |---------7---------------|---------6---7-------7-7-|---------------------9---|---------7---------------|
E |-5---9-------------------|-----9-------------------|-------------------------|-------------9---5-------|
1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 5 & 6 & 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 5 & 6 & 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 5 & 6 & 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & 5 & 6 &

G |-6--7---9----9-------7-6-|----6---7---7--------7---|6------------------------|-------------------------|
D |-------------------------|-9-----------------------|------9-7---6----------6-|-7-----------------------|
A |-------------------------|-------------------------|---------------------9---|---------6---7-------7---|
E |-------------------------|-------------------------|-------------------------|-----9-------------------|

G |-------------------------|-----7-6-----------------|--------6-7-9------------|-6----7------------------|
D |-7---7---7-6-------------|-9-------9-7-7-976-------|-7----9--------------7-9-|----------9---7----------|
A |-------------9---9---9---|---------------------7-7-|-------------------------|-------------------------|
E |-------------------------|-------------------------|-------------------------|-------------------------|

just3boyz
Hey LoudLon,
Have you ever checked out Stu Hamm's version of The National Anthem?
If not you should, it's purty awesome!

Reply to this thread