0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Bass Tabbers - Thank You Dudes :D

Twiggybass
10 years ago
Report this message
This is to Dannybassman69 and Loudlon.

There are some songs i have wanted to play for a long long time but there has never been tabs for them until now and i wanted to send a big thank you to the both of you.
Im not the greatest tabber and i am still learning but to the both of you. i say thank you and thank you for bringing these tabs (Train, Eddie Money, Just a Matter of Time) to life so other people can discover these bands as well.
You have takin the time to fullfill some of my music requests because my tabbing skill is beginner and through the both of you im learning more each time i play a tab
johnny [staff]
I would like to thank you as well. Without you guys this site wouldn't be what it is.
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
Bro you know whenever and whatever you need thats why were here to help and glad to do so
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
And believe it or not im actually learning as well when i tab these songs from country to metal to pop to electronic to jazz to dubstep you name it i bet ive tabbed every genre out there and its been quite a learning experience which i have all of you to thank for

Reply to this thread