0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

I have an idea that will change bass tab websites forever

DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
10 years ago
Report this message
I got an email from a friend name Rory, gave me the greatest idea ever an idea not even ultimate guitar has thought off. Why dont we create a filter where people can look for their requested tabs in 4 string, 5 string or even 6 string version. We can also have a transponse tool where people can change their 4 string bass tab to a 5 string bass tab or a 5 string to 6 string.

O_______________O (mindblown)

As well as that i have thought of an idea where we could make a youtube channel or add a media icon on the site where we can post tutorial videos as well as lessons for requested tabs in case people who read the tabs on site dont understand how to play them we can give them a step by step video lesson.

I volunteer to teach bass here if the idea pulls off. and not only will it be epic but we would be the #1 bass tab site in the whole world period.

-DANNYBASSMAN93
i volunteer
Marko1960
You already are #1, what about B, E, A, D tabs lol, love the video tuition too
yeah man B E A D is a perfect tunning, itll be perfect for metal, reggae and any deep notes for latin rifts, just GENIUS!! and yes punk bass man the more the merier
awsome dude im in
johnny [staff]
I was also thinking of an automatic transpose tool that could transpose textual bass tabs. It's a bit of a challenge but I think it's doable.

Lots of websites for guitar chords do this, but I haven't seen any for tabs.

I think the best idea for videos would be that each user uploads to his own youtube channel and then they could be embeded on this site. Would that be ok? as soon as you have some video tutorials ready, let me know. We could also make an official big bass tabs channel but that would be much more work I think and harder to maintain if there would be a lot of contributors.
johny just know im up to anything to make the bass community rise and strenghthen their skills
I would be down for teaching my tabs. Maybe we should have a vote button or something for the tutorials. Members (and non-members) can click “yay” or “nay” if they want to see a tutorial. Just a thought.
Youri
Songsterr has that already, there is a filter by instrument and tuning (thus strings since you can choose 4 string tunings, 5 string…..
Good idea though, I agree it would be awesome to have this on this site
yeah Youri youre right but i dont like songster theyre just another ultimate guitar waiting to happen

Reply to this thread