0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

DANNYBASSMAN93 here making your christmas present your bass tab request

DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
10 years ago
Report this message
Well ive been thinking, what better way to give the bass comunity an awesome christmas than me tabbing there requests and posting them on the site before i return from vacation. So as my gift to you guys and girls i will submit your requests daily (if possible) now that i was able to transfer my tabs and bass to where im spending my vacation. So haviung that said be on the lookout for your tabs and as a special treat ill post around 10-15 bass tabs (some of your requests) on the 25th of December on christmas day. Also i will be submitting bass tab fixes for those of you who wanted me to rewrite tabs that were on this site or other sites like Ultimate Guitar that were not written properly as well as helping anyone who wants me to help them write their own tabs. I will also be answering emails of questions or comments that you may have on tabs previously posted or other things. As always you can email me at: [email protected] or add me on Facebook (Daniel Castro Valdes) so we can live chat on your favorite bass topics or lessons or if you have anything bass related you want to discuss.

Have a Merry Christmas from the BIGBASSTABS site and an epic new year

-DANNYBASSMAN93

P.S.

Keep on Slapping Da Bass
johnny [staff]
we love you man, merry christmas!
Its all part of the holidays and besides i like teaching bass
Towelie
Merry Christmas, keep up the good work!
Always, In honor of the BASSMASTA
Marko1960
Can you tab what Billy Sheehan is doing on, ‘Steve Vai vs Billy Sheehan’ on YouTube.

Reply to this thread