0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

BigBassTabs YOUTUBE channel annyone?

DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
10 years ago
Report this message
Ever since august ive been getting emails piled up on requests and whenever i get the time off course i submit them but a few of those emails actually caught my attention. For its been over 10 people who asked me to make a youtube channel for tutorials on bass rifs and genres and as well as my tabs. Having this said i was wondering if the team here on bigbasstabs.com will create a youtube channel where all bass tabbers can submit their tabs or tutorials on youtube using the channel so itd be easier for other bass players to learn and play their requests.

Who agrees with me ?
Marko1960
YouTube is overrun by tutorials, some good, some bad, Big Bass Tabs is where I always head if I need help, but then, I'm not a massive fan of tabs either, they should be accompanied by standard notation really, so I suppose it could be a good thing, what the hell, go for it dude
johnny [staff]
that's actually not a bad idea danny, we've been talking about having video tutorials here some time ago.

while we don't really need a special youtube channel we can make a subpage for video tutorials and have videos of big bass tabs members on the site.
TheDude [staff]
danny i think it's a great idea, i'll look into it in the morning. we can setup a subpage and either register our own youtube channel, or have users upload to their own channels and just submit links.

i think it would work best if we didn't just do it all over the place, but rather compiled a list of exercises that would be required and then have the more experienced users here gradually fill that list out.
softcell62
Nice idea!

Reply to this thread