0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Send Me Your Bass Tab Requests on my FaceBook Wall (DANNYBASSMAN93)

DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
10 years ago
Report this message
Dannybassman93 here!! To anyone who's been trying to send me requests by email, I haven't been getting a lot of your requests due to being send to my spam.

An easier way for you guys to send me your bass tab request is to post your request on my FB page wall, you can friend request me and make sure to add a message letting me know what artist and song you're requesting and ill have your tab up in 24 hours or less.

If you have trouble finding me on Facebook just go to the bigbasstabs Facebook page and click on my name in the wall (Daniel Castro Valdes)

Always here to help the bass player community in any way possible
By the way I always check my Facebook page everyday so I will be able to receive all of your requests
chice30
Can i request “inlab” by blakdyak and “bonggahan” by sampaguita..its a filipino song..itll be much appreciated if you cn do this..its for our school band thankss in advance!
cahllenge accepted but ill have to look into them for this weekend since i have a ton of request for today/tomorrow but yes challenge accepted
chice30
Wow!great! Thanks for the fast reply and thanks for accepting it. I'll wait for it
sure thats what were here for
chice30
How will i know or where can i find my requested tabs if you have done it already?
ill send you a message when its posted
Hey Danny, where is your tab list saved on here?

MattD Airforce
TheDude [staff]
AFStriker, if you click on his name, you'll go to his profile. you can see all his submissions there.
its in my profile bro all 220+ tabs offcourse the ones that ive submitted the rest are in my archive

Reply to this thread