0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Pissed why are drummers always late!!!

Scooga
11 years ago
Report this message
I ‘m in a band called “BEST KELP SECRETE” for the first few years everything was like clock work we get together at 7o’clock and hit are play list. the set is 1h45m's so that's how long it takes us. But the drummer now get there at 9 o'clock like everything is cool. See he thinks he can't be replaced so I went out and got another standby drummer so who's ever on time gets the gig. Is that fair to the band or should the drummer be able to do what ever they feel like????
johnny [staff]
They aren't always late.. ours is always about half a beat ahead. haha, get it? sorry lame joke
Scooga
hahahahaha Well he'll keep clicking them sticks 4 you guys!!! lol… but he still bares a watch'en after all he's a drummer.
topnorm
The way we keep our drummer on time is hold the practice/jam at his place, if he is not there they raid the fridge, drink his beer…he is never late. ya that drummer would be me!
Scooga
Quote:
The way we keep our drummer on time is hold the practice/jam at his place, if he is not there they raid the fridge, drink his beer…he is never late. ya that drummer would be me!

Hhahahaha safe at the plate!!!! Your off the hook
Drummers! Why can't they just Beat It Get a Drum Machine!!!!
topnorm
Drum machines don't hit the skins when your trying to tune… they don't whine about the guitar players and their quirks…drum machines don't lose tempo…they don't take up huge space and don't argue… what was the question again….
mwiit
The drummers are always late for practice because they know it's a safe time to visit their bandmates girlfriends.
Marko1960
Put your rhythm guitarist on bass and you play the drums, I've done that before
Youri
I agree, my band's drummer is always the last to arrive, and most of the time late :p
I've only found two drummers that I can play with that are never early or late off the count. They are my dad and a guy I go to school with in a band called Infinite Demise. Look ‘em up on Sound Cloud and you will see what’s forming in Southwestern Wyoming.

Reply to this thread