0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

JON ANDERSON SONG OF SEVEN

johnny880
I would like to send this song out to those of you that are frightened of things right now. It has been a song for me in troubled times. I am a bit of a spirit person. And the lyrics and vocals are amazing. The bass isnt to bad either. You must listen to the whole song to get the message. And maybe it will uplift someone out there that is having trouble with whats happening and is scared. That would make my day. Any one else that would like to chime in some uplifting songs for frightened people that could use a cheer. Now would be a good time. Stay safe all of. Be there for each other and the stranger you have never met that could use a can of soup. Johnny…
johnny880
I guess you guys think that everything is going to be ok. I am sure your not really looking at the big picture of whats happening and the implications of what has already been done to us. And what a full recovery from this means. If there can be one. So on that note. Another feel good song i send out there to people. Chantal Kreviasuk Souls. And once again if anyone has a feel good song to share with some lonely hurting person out there all alone. NOW IS THE TIME. It only takes one song they have never heard before to help someone thru this mess. And uplift them. Come on I really thought you guys could do better. Music heals. And gives peace. Especially to those that are dying from this beast…
johnny880
The Parachute Club. Rise Up. I will continue to add feel good songs like this one. In many styles of music. I hope you will do the same. We are in this together. Share your songs…

Reply to this thread