0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Larkin Poe

Swifty
Just came across the band Larkin Poe after checking out a Mr Zee tab and I think I'm in love
LP
Mr Zee will do that to you!
mr zee
Steady on there.
johnny880
I had to look that one up. I had never heard of Larkin Poe. Talented sisters. In my mind with there name I conjured up something like Linkin Park. I was surprised to hear some southern blues. I am a big fan of the Allman Brothers, Skynrd, southern music in general. Dickey Betts. Melissa live. Are you kidding me. Blues was the first thing I learned how to play on bass. Its not my favorite style of music. But I still dig playing it today. Robert Plant is doing some really cool things in that area. Mixing rock and southern sounds.
mr zee
Quote:
Just came across the band Larkin Poe after checking out a Mr Zee tab and I think I'm in love

A chap called Barry asked me to do the tab, i'd not heard of them before but they sound quite good.
johnny880
Allman Brothers. You Tube Melissa live acoustic version. Knocks my socks off. Cant get anymore feel good than that performance. The acoustic guitars and bass. The lyrics. Its stellar. IMHO.

Reply to this thread