0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

i have a cold continued

mr zee
Quote:
I wonder if these two have a cold, maybe play some bass?

They played with many a young teeyboppers heart strings.
Marko1960
One young teenybopper called master Zee by any chance?
mr zee
Quote:
One young teenybopper called master Zee by any chance?

Not my capa tea., though neutron bombs clobber was nice, well the shapes within them were. Was more into the rockier bands like the carpenters.
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: One young teenybopper called master Zee by any chance? Not my capa tea., though neutron bombs clobber was nice, well the shapes within them were. Was more into the rockier bands like the carpenters.

Carpenters? Rockier? René and Renato would be a bit Death Metal then?
mr zee
To be honest didn't like either, more into punk after the glam rockers fizzled out and the new rock bands like iron maiden
The Carpenters had some good songs
mr zee
Quote:
The Carpenters had some good songs

A lot of my fav bands had good songs but also did rubbish ones as well
I did say “SOME” good songs, not all of them.
Marko1960
Quote:
To be honest didn't like either, more into punk after the glam rockers fizzled out and the new rock bands like iron maiden
I loved the Pistols but it was all over by the time it reached this far north. You couldn't hear them on the radio, Top of the Pops was a definite no go and catching a gig was nigh on impossible. ( I did miss a gig though, some mates were going to see a band and I was skint or something so had to decline, I think the gig was at the Arena in Middlesbrough or the Redcar Bowl, I was devastated to find out later that it was the SPOTS, Sex Pistols On Tour Secretly). I had to keep up with them in the press, the likes of the Sun and the Mirror hated them and the more they put them down the more I loved them, impressionable teen, so much so that I was a big follower of Ulster Loyalist Paramilitaries, Michael Stone was a hero of mine, looking back what a dickhead I was.( still got my Linfield F C footy shirt though)
mr zee
Quote:
I did say “SOME” good songs, not all of them.

You are right, they did and there's a couple that i like but i wasn't trying to put them down. I was trying to suggest that anyones fav bands did some rubbish tracks as well as the good oones.

Reply to this thread