Roy Wood might step in with a law suit

Didn't know he had a foot fetish
mr zee
bad lawsuit. that's catchy
the silent ambassadors
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Roy Wood might step in with a law suit Didn't know he had a foot fetish
He's well known for it, there's a line in ‘I wish it could be Christmas every day’ that goes, “I want to massage your toes with Mr Muscle Plughole Unblocker”
MotorMog
Quote:
Quote: Quote: Roy Wood might step in with a law suit Didn't know he had a foot fetish He's well known for it, there's a line in ‘I wish it could be Christmas every day’ that goes, “I want to massage your toes with Mr Muscle Plughole Unblocker”

Your not wrong Marko

How about this filth

“Now the frosty paws appear
And they've frozen up my ear”

Dirty rotter and to think this made it to Christmas number one,I bet the Orphan Cripplers would never stoop to such low levels of depravity

Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Quote: Quote: Roy Wood might step in with a law suit Didn't know he had a foot fetish He's well known for it, there's a line in ‘I wish it could be Christmas every day’ that goes, “I want to massage your toes with Mr Muscle Plughole Unblocker” Your not wrong Marko How about this filth “Now the frosty paws appearAnd they've frozen up my ear”Dirty rotter and to think this made it to Christmas number one,I bet the Orphan Cripplers would never stoop to such low levels of depravity
And I thought Woody was a national institution, apparently, the ‘Cripplers’ are doing an album of Brotherhood of Man covers
MotorMog
Quote:
Quote: And I thought Woody was a national institution, apparently, the ‘Cripplers’ are doing an album of Brotherhood of Man covers

So I hear and all profits going to Dr Barnados

Lovely lads really and with such a public spirited attitude I really feel they will capture the nations hearts and minds

Those Organ Grapplers will go far
B4ssm4n
Phantom plague
mr zee
if your sound is deep and dirty how about “Open Sore”
“The Cripplers” or “The Orphan Cripplers” seems to be pretty popular lol
That’ll be a definite in the convo when we decide

Reply to this thread