0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

To anyone wanting to work on joseph and the amazing technicolor dream coat

slamingerrrrrr
11 years ago
Report this message
While i cannot seem to find any bass tabs.. i found a site that shows ya the first pages of some of the chords n sheet music for guitar and other instruments. gives ya a good idea of timing and whatnot, better then nothing for a starting point, and i will keep digging.

http://search.musicnotes.com/?show=Joseph%20And%20The%20Amazing%20Technicolor%20Dreamcoat
Jacob and sons

D C
Way way back many centuries ago,

G C D
Not long after the Bible began

D C
Jacob lived in the land of Canaan,

G C D
A fine example of a family man.

C D
Jacob, Jacob and sons,

C G D
Depended on farming to earn their keep.

C D
Jacob, Jacob and sons,

C G D
Spent all of his days in the fields with sheep.

D C
Reuben was the eldest of the children of Israel

G C
With Simeon and Levi the next in line

D C
Naphtali and Isaachar with Asher and Dan

G C D
Zebulun and Gad took the total to nine

D
Jacob, Jacob and sons,

C G D
Benjamin and Judah, which leaves only one

C D
Jacob, Jacob and sons,

C G D
Joseph - Jacob's favourite son

C D
Jacob, Jacob and sons

C D
Jacob, Jacob and sons

C D
Jacob, Jacob and sons

C A
Jacob Jacob

D7 G
Jacob and

D
Sons

there is the guitar. i think the jacob n sons may start with G D not C D. but if anyone wants to give it a whirl there ya go.
so i am alone?
Sidsquishus
Until you arrived, the vast majority of requests went unfulfilled. Even with your frenetic, contagious energy, skill, and unmatched drive, some requests won't get a tab. No one, not even you, can do it all, all the time, forever.

I think a lot of times, someone requests a tab and when it doesn't appear in 5 minutes, they give up and forget about it.
well dammit lol. i thought it was an interesting request so i started actually looking into it
Sidsquishus
Good on you. If you got more than just a start, might as well finish it. Even fewer praise/religious/gospel tabs than country tabs. And I have never seen someone tab a praise song that was requested. Nice to give folks what they want.

Reply to this thread