0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Beer garden

MotorMog
Quote:
Rain on Gran Canaria. Never had this before.

Forecast for the rest of the week , hopefully it will pick up for you

I'm off to a gig tomorrow night to see The Ramonas , gonna be freezing so that's it for the shorts til next year

Time to dig out the combats

Quote:
Quote: Rain on Gran Canaria. Never had this before. Forecast for the rest of the week , hopefully it will pick up for you I'm off to a gig tomorrow night to see The Ramonas , gonna be freezing so that's it for the shorts til next year Time to dig out the combats
They often forecast rain. Mostly it falls north of us.
MotorMog
Quote:
Quote: Quote: Rain on Gran Canaria. Never had this before. Forecast for the rest of the week , hopefully it will pick up for you I'm off to a gig tomorrow night to see The Ramonas , gonna be freezing so that's it for the shorts til next year Time to dig out the combats They often forecast rain. Mostly it falls north of us.

sounds like the England
Marko1960
The advantage of rain in the north is it keeps the beer cold, it's all warm Watneys Red Barrel darn sarf
MotorMog
I don't think the pubs down here sell ale any more ,it's all poncy Gin n Tonic darn sarf

I'll be on the Lemmy juice tonight round town as it's gig night ,at least they still sell that :-p
Marko1960
Are they all family friendly pubs down there like they are up here with screaming kids running all over the place, does my head in but there's a real old boozer up here that was in the middle of the docks (before they were turned into a yachting marina) it's been there about 150 years (hasn't changed much either). It's called the Small Crafts Association and it's for people who have their own boats in Middleton Harbour, they have a fine selection of ales and about nine lagers including LCL Pils which is a weird one, you don't get drunk on it while you're inside but mix it with fresh air and your legs stop working! There's no kids allowed and there's a great atmosphere, there's also a stage with a P A and anyone can get up at anytime and entertain anyone. Proper boozer
mr zee
think g & t is taking over the world. its like all those wine bars that sprung up in the late 70s / early 80s, sprouting yuppies and filofax's
MotorMog
My local in the village ( propper old school pub ) allows “ well behaved ” children until 7 , but I rarely see any apart from in the beer garden in the summer.the other boozer in the village is a but more family friendly with a play area in the garden, but the landlord is a right miserable **** so we don't go there unless picking up a curry from over the road.
Spent the night in Brighton last night and frequented a “few” before and after the gig , don't think i saw anyone under 30 on the supp let alone kids
MotorMog
This is my local , known as The Riser

The Quadrant, My favourite place for a drink in Brighton

Real old school charm inside

MotorMog
Quote:
think g & t is taking over the world. its like all those wine bars that sprung up in the late 70s / early 80s, sprouting yuppies and filofax's

Had to be done

Reply to this thread