0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

You have $500

Chopps
Sp far the T-bird is in the lead
Chopps
Quote:
So far the T-bird is in the lead
I don't need an extra bass, so I'd sell one of my basses to get enough money to buy me a new G&L Tribute M-2000 with blueburst swamp ash body and rosewood fretboard.
Chopps
@ThunderBassist I have been on YouTube checking out the 1000, 2000, 2500 and the JB-2. As you know ya need more than $500
Quote:
@ThunderBassist I have been on YouTube checking out the 1000, 2000, 2500 and the JB-2. As you know ya need more than $500
I always check. In this case I checked the prices at the German Music Store, which is located in Cologne, about 165 miles south-east from where I'm living. They are very well sorted. Even Ricks are on display.
Thunderbird is my next purchase. It is more than $500 new. Not too easy to find used.
Sidsquishus
This is the best bass straight-out-of-the-box I have ever bought. By that I mean there is nothing I wanted to change or improve from the stock bass. I prefer to play Fender-style J and P basses, but I always want to swap out pickups or something on a Fender.

If you are looking for a Thunderbird, I can recommend this one!

http://www.music123.com/bass/epiphone-thunderbird-classic-iv-pro-electric-bass-guitar?rNtt=epiphone%20thunderbird%20classsic%20pro%20iv&index=2
Marko1960

Heres a selection ot T Birds on ebay UK, cheap as chips, one is £195 and includes a hard case
Quote:
I don't need an extra bass, so I'd sell one of my basses to get enough money to buy me a new G&L Tribute M-2000 with blueburst swamp ash body and rosewood fretboard.

slightly off topic maybe, but you reminded me that I had this:

purplez
£500.. After a quick ebay browse, I'd probably buy this..

Reply to this thread