0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

How do i get to my truss rod?!

I never go to a guitar tech. In fact I'm a technician who kinda learned how to play bass. There are some good instructional videos on the interwebz. This is one of my favorites:
IamMark
The problem with learning from Yutube videos is they don't always cover the “what ifs”. If you're not a technically savvy person to begin with a simple problem encountered that isn't covered in a “typical” repair can become a major problem by the inexperienced and unprepared.

I'm pretty handy and like to take things on myself, but at a certain price point I'm going to let a professional with more experience take on the major things.
Marko1960
A mate of mine has a 1960s Hofner Verithin and I was there the day he tried to get the action just a little bit lower, the sound was like a breaking bone when something snapped, he was heartbroken. It looks good hanging on the wall, just dont try to play it
johnny [staff]
that was the sound of that man's breaking heart
Marko1960
Every cloud has a silver lining though, he gave £100 for a 1976 Fender Telecaster in 3 tone sunburst and maple fingerboard to a lad who was desperate for the cash

Spawny twat!

Reply to this thread