0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Duran Duran Bass Tabs

DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
Gerr, do you think it makes a difference if the tab was made from the live version or not? just asking if so then ill have to sit and watch and listen to both live versions
Mari7
Hello guys, I'm back! You are doing a great job here, it's great to be here again!

Mari7
Quote:
Gerr, do you think it makes a difference if the tab was made from the live version or not? just asking if so then ill have to sit and watch and listen to both live versions

Danny, I think the DD live versions of the songs changes normally.
Mari7
We need of four live versions:

And the album versions of:

Like an Angel

Before the Rain

Playing with Uranium

The Valley
Sidsquishus
Hugorj is working on Before the Rain. I'll work on Uranium. Dannybassman may work on several of these, including Like An Angel, Come Undone, and Ordinary World. Stay tuned!
Gerr
Quote:

Yes Danny. The DD's live musics are a bit different! See the posting of Mari on the previous page
–__________________–
icehouse1
Whatever songs you decide to tab Danny will be appreciated.
ive only tabbed 2 songs live versions and they were a pain but i'll give it a look and might tab both versions anyways, and ive got to give it to duran duran theyre preety awesome band
softcell62
No arguments with that comment Danny! Studio/Live it's all good, it all helps!

Reply to this thread